Located about 20 kilometers from Panama City, Isla Taboga is Panama’s favorite escape out of the city to bathe in its sandy beaches, ride Jet Ski’s, speed boats and fishing charters. First settled by the Spanish in 1515, Isla Taboga has a charming village with the second-oldest church in the western hemisphere, a few narrow streets with a few restaurants and great views to Panama City from the top of the Island.
- Father and Son take into the Panama Canal through the Chagres River
- ADVENTURES PANAMA EARNS 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
- Enrique Iglesias and feat.Wisin choose Panama to film Mega Hit video “Duele el Corazon”
- The Panama Papers? Here’s The Real Panama Story
- Best Beach Destinations in Panama