Playa Las Lajas is a beautiful beach that extends for more than 13 km (8 miles) along the Gulf of Chiriqui on the Pacific Coast. With little current and perfect water temperatures, Las Lajas is ideal for swimming and bodysurfing. Rustic shacks and cheap restaurants are clustered on the beach at the end of the road. For now it remains a hidden treasure still undiscovered by the large hotel chains and hordes of tourists.
- Father and Son take into the Panama Canal through the Chagres River
- ADVENTURES PANAMA EARNS 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
- Enrique Iglesias and feat.Wisin choose Panama to film Mega Hit video “Duele el Corazon”
- The Panama Papers? Here’s The Real Panama Story
- Best Beach Destinations in Panama